Monday, December 14, 2009

One More Day...

Sweet Santa Baby
I love my boy!
I am already proud of myself! 2 posts in 2 weeks! I am good!:) Well, this is the beginning of what is sure to be a crazy, busy week! Tomorrow morning is the day! We close at 9 a.m. and the painters and the cabinet glazing lady are coming right after that. Although I am still really nervous about moving to a new small town, I am equally excited to meet all of the new people that will enter our lives. The moving truck is coming Friday to pick up our stuff from storage and from my grandmother's house in Nashville. Unpacking boxes will be the activity of choice this weekend for sure! I will be sure to post pictures of the new house as soon as we get it at least half way together!
Ben is having a wonderful Christmas season so far! He is such a great shopper, so he loves this time of year! He is at his best behavior when we are out and about. When he doesn't act so hot is when we stay home all day! So, here is my plan for not shopping all of the time and spending too much money. I really want to get the shut-ins list from our future church, once we choose one, and go visit people who need visiting! I figure that Ben loves to be out and about, and I am sure people would love for a baby to visit instead of just boring middle aged people:) Just kidding. But, I really think it will be good for both Ben and me to do that a couple of times a week. We'll see how that goes!
I am posting a picture of Ben sitting on Santa's lap for the first time! We went downtown last Saturday, and White's camera shop had a great Santa! Ben did so great! He smiled right when he sat down, so the lady only had to take one picture! Not to brag, but she said it was the best picture she had taken all day! O.k., so I bragged a little.

1 comment:

  1. Emily, I can't believe I found your blog! Ben is so cute! I'll add you to my blog roll so I can keep up. Our link is www.milesbeckett.blogspot.com. Take care!

    ReplyDelete