Sunday, March 20, 2011

Family Time


Hi all! I hope everyone had a very blessed weekend; I feel like I have been running around like crazy, but it was nice to be around Brad's family. Between cooking, doing a little cleaning, painting, mothering, "wifeing?," and blogging, I have definitely been juggling lots of things lately (like most mothers do!). It was a nice break to go to Martin to visit the Nielsens and pick up this sweet new fixture for our bedroom. Brad's dad bought this eliptical and never really like it, so my poor husband spent his entire Sunday afternoon taking it apart to get it inside and putting it back together...not fun. Now, I get to wake up every morning with this thing staring at me on the way to the bathroom; at least there's no way to ignore it:) It will be nice to be able to break a sweat without leaving the house, and I am appreciative to have such awesome in-laws, who gave it to us...I think (check back with me in a week).
The Nielsens' house is undergoing major renovation (which is amazing), so they have been confined to their bedroom and Mr. Nielsen's office for the majority of every day for the past month. So, we spent a lot of "quality" family time hanging out and eating McDonald's pancakes in one small office.
We also got to hang out with Nana, one of Ben's favorite people! One of the best things about Nana: the lady can cook! She cooks like everyone's grandmother should! So, thank you, Nana, for single-handedly helping me steer clear of any diet plan this weekend:) One last picture from the weekend is of Ben wearing some crazy orange cowboy hat that belonged to Brad's grandfather. Brad is totally attached, and I think it looks pretty cute on Ben too. Not much to say tonight, but I thought I would just share a few pics from our family weekend! Everyone have an awesome week! I'll blog more about meal plans for the week and maybe some bargains tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment